Software East

Bringing the best software speakers to the East of England

General (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Agile 2010 - Birds of a Feather sessions

Mark Dalgarno has enlisted me to help coordinate the Birds of a Feather sessions for Agile Cambridge 2010. If you're attending this October…

Started by Mark Wightman

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

Agile 2010 - Lightning Talks

Do you have something interesting and snappy to say? At the Agile Cambridge 2010 event, they’ll be a chance to present a ‘lightning talk’.…

Started by Helen Joyce

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

Agile Cambridge 2010 - Your ideas sought

We're going ahead with our plans to run an agile conference in Cambridge. If it's successful our aim is to make it an annual event. There a…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

8 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

June 2010 iPhone Development event

We have 3 speakers lined up for the June 24th event (http://software-east.net/events/iphone-development) and we're interested in hearing fr…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

0 May 23, 2010

Listing of Software East Events

Software East is listed on CamTechNet.info!Did you know that Cambridge is home to over 20 special interest groups that relate to technology…

Started by Mauro Ciaccio

0 Apr 26, 2010

March 2010 Cambridge Business of Software Dinner

I'm organising a Cambridge dinner for the Business of Software Network. It's an informal event where people interested in the software busi…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

0 Mar 13, 2010

Cambridge-based Technical Book Group

I've heard that others have had success with a regular Technical Book Group meeting. The idea would be that we would meet monthly in Cambr…

Started by Mark Dalgarno

5 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Mark Dalgarno

January event

Just a reminder to register for next week's talk if you have not already done so. I need numbers on Monday 18th for catering purposes.

Started by Mark Dalgarno

0 Jan 14, 2010

RSS

Notes

First Time Visitors

First time here? Read about this network.

Created by Mark Dalgarno Nov 6, 2009 at 3:52pm. Last updated by Mark Dalgarno Nov 6, 2009.

Photos

Upload a photo to your profile, so we can get to know one another.

Created by Mark Dalgarno Nov 6, 2009 at 3:55pm. Last updated by Ryan Haney Apr 26, 2013.

© 2017   Created by Mark Dalgarno.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service